The Second Annual 2022 Inter-Firm Charity Race Day in association with Mid-West Mentoring will be taking place on Thursday 21st July 2022 in Limerick Racecourse. Doors open for the event at 4pm. The first race kicks off at approx. 5pm.
The race day was launched on Thursday 26th May 2022 at Limerick Racecourse with Gold Cup Winning Irish jockey, Rachael Blackmore (pictured) helping to promote the event alongside John Loftus (Mid-West Mentoring), Claire Keating (Limerick Racecourse), Orla Hogan (PAQIT), TJ Ryan (Cliona’s Ambassador) and representatives from Cliona’s.
There are two types of tickets available to purchase for the event a corporate ticket of 4 or an individual ticket. The corporate ticket includes admission to the Racecourse , a complimentary race card which will feature your company’s name and logo and entry to win our magnificent overall prize. Your company branding will also appear on our sponsors board prominently featured at the event. Both tickets include a BBQ followed by live music at the Greenmount Suite and an opportunity to network with other businesses while relaxing at your reserved seat for the evening. Everyone can avail of complimentary access to the balcony viewing area overlooking the racetrack. There will be tote & bar waiter service, a tipster and live music.
How it works…
- On Wednesday 20th July, each company will be drawn alongside one horse in one of the first six races.
- Your company name will be printed beside your horse on the race card.
- Each race winner wins a prize and gets a horse in the last race for the opportunity to win the overall prize.
- In the event there are fewer runners than companies taking part in the 6 races, 2 companies will be drawn with the same horse. If this horse wins, both companies will go forward to the final race.
- Depending on the number of runners in the final race, 2nd or 3rd place in the first 6 races may proceed to the final.
The Overall Winning Prize is…
- Title sponsorship of a race at one of the race fixtures in 2022.
- Private Suite and Hospitality for 30 people including a two course buffet lunch, tea/coffee.
- Branding Rights to the race which will be associated, branded and promoted throughout the dedicated marketing plan for the event.
- Branding Rights to the race name which will be tailored to your requirements.
- A complimentary Race Card advert on the day of the race.
- A Parade Ring Interview on the day.
The event is kindly supported by Limerick Racecourse, Fitzgerald’s Woodlands House Hotel & Spa, Mid-West Mentoring and CUBE.
If you would like to attend this event, you can buy tickets from https://clionas.ie/inter-firm-race-day/ and for more information, contact Darren Sheahan: (087) 6351050 | [email protected].