Our Business Supporters are essential for the sustainability of our work and enables us to plan for the future. Often the applications that Cliona’s Foundation receives are of an urgent nature and need funding immediately, by having these partnerships in place we know that the funds are there when these applications come in.
Every business supporter that we have is extremely important to us and we understand that each company is different and we ensure that we work closely with them to tailor a partnership that best suits each company and its staff.
Benefits of partnering with us include:
- Motivating staff and encouraging team building
- Meeting Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Helping make a real difference to the lives of families
- Reaching new audiences and driving sales
- Securing positive PR
- Enhancing reputation leading to improved customer loyalty and the opportunity to engage new customers. Many customers would rather do business with companies that are ethical and stand for something other than just profits – customers want companies that care.
You can view our Corporate Social Responsibility below or contact us directly to receive a copy
Please contact Charlotte Nagle by email [email protected] or by calling 087 7498327 to discuss partnership option & opportunities